Thursday 13 February 2014

number twenty - absence makes the heart grow fonder



Bag // Hat // Shoes // Necklace // Dress // Thigh High Socks

I've been so busy recently that I've been finding it hard to spare any time to post on my blog, I just don't know how most girls do it! Working a full time job, seeing my friends and other various day to day things I have to do leave absolutely no time for me to post anything at all that wouldn't seem rushed and boring!

A few things are changing for me at the minute, as of next month I am moving to London! To find work and to just- (finger crossed...) lead a better life than I do here up north.. The job prospects are grim here and for a 20 year old woman it's kinda now or never with the whole skipping off to London 'on a whim' thing. It could be the best thing I ever do, it could be the worst; but its worth a try when I have absolutely no strings tying me down to where I am currently! (So as I won't be employed right away I will for sure be posting a lot lot more on here! and also documenting my London adventures.. I cannot wait!)

This little outfit post consists of some things I've had my eye on for a while- the slouchy striped dress is from Monki and I love the loose shape of it, I think it would be really flattering on my tall frame and for only £18.00 I think my minds made up. Everything else is just accessories, all black- of course! Slouchy hat, leather back pack, chunky boots and some cute thigh highs! ...and not forgetting the cute little statement necklace from Regal Rose, there's a variety of ''sayings'' to choose from but this one is my favourite!

x






5 comments:

  1. Love those boots, I spotted them in my local Topshop today and was so close to purchasing but couldn't justify another pair of black boots! Lovely list!

    - www.blkaesthetic.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to get my hands on that necklace!

    Rachel | ascottishrose

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is perfect, I would love to own everything here!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the monki top, I seriously need it! The boots are beautiful too xx

    ohpinkcandyfloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete