Friday 17 January 2014

Number Nineteen - A-line









Skirt - Newlook // Drape Blouse - Topshop // Fedora - Topshop // Shoes - Zara // Clutch - BANK

Channelling a little ''goth'' and a little ''simplicity'' as far as colours are concerned. Where can you go wrong with black?! 

A-line skirts are cropping up all over the place and until I saw this one from Newlook I was really unsure on them.. Concerned that the shape of the garment would be completely unflattering for me. I saw this Faux Crocodile style skirt and just HAD to risk it for just £8.00 I think I made the correct decision!

I just know that my 'wrap front drape blouse' from Topshop Is going to be something I frequently wear throughout 2014. Its so minimalistic that it just adds an effortless touch to any outfit. It is available in other colours too such as blue & light grey

My accessories are simple my Michael Kors watch, and my Faux fur bag from BANK. (I got this bag for Christmas off my friend and I love it so much! It is h u g e - something I look for in a clutch so I can take my full bedroom out with me on nights out!) My fedora was something I bought from Topshop over a year ago! but there is LOADS similar on the website and my shoes I bought from Zara over a year ago. I love simple slipper pumps, and the added skull makes them even more cute! 

x



12 comments:

  1. Great post! As you clearly love fashion, why not enter our Van Mildert Blogger Competition? You can win a £100 voucher for simply posting an outfit on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely simple outfit, nothing wrong with a bit of black!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is gorgeous, who thought all-in-black could be so chic!
    Love your banner by the way :)

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit. The skirt looks amazing on you. And your hair is gorgeous by the way! X

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh! your hair is gorgeous & very smart blog name! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your all black outfit!!! Would love to see more... See how you change it up each time X

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning and i love that blouse! x
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such amazing personal style - I love how you've added something extra to a completely black outfit with little touches like the fur trimmed clutch and skull slipper pumps.

    x

    p.s. I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! You can read all about it in my latest post: http://tartanmouth.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/get-to-know-me.html Let me know if you do a similar post as I'd love to read your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this all black look!
    You style is so on point :)

    Your tattoo is gorgeous too.

    A Forte For Fashion

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the all black! That drape blouse is gorgeous too. Lucy xx

    aspectatorsport.com

    ReplyDelete