Thursday 2 January 2014

Number Thirteen - My wonderful 2013

2013 for me has been full of surprises and twists and turns in my life in nearly every aspect! Overall I have had a really good year! The start of the year was a little miserable and not surprisingly being "freshly" single, jobless and in a total rut with what I wanted to do with my life after leaving college. 

After realising there's more to life than people who do not matter any more and no situation bad enough to make me want to punish myself and make things worse over it I slowly started picking up the pieces. Rebuilding and cleansing my positivity and overall happiness was honestly one of the best choices I made in 2013. Once that had started kicking in it was only upwards from there. 


Download // Zante // Christmas // LOTS of food dates with James // sunbathing in Zante // the group of us in Zante // My AMAZING Christmas present off James // New Years Eve // My stomach tattoo // My Birthday Trip to an aquarium // My birthday trip to Chester Zoo // My amazing Kitty // Alcohol // Myself // My birthday weekend to Amsterdam with James.

Friends & Family have never been more apparent than in this last year, my bonds with everyone have grown so strong and I really appreciate everyone who I have chose and have chose themselves to stay in my life. Also I think I learnt how to not take people.. friends especially for granted.

Download 2013 was a major highlight because on the 13th June was when me and James made our relationship 'official' best decision of 2013.. hands down. We had known and talked to each other for years and it just felt right. (And I got to sit in a muddy field getting drunk & watching bands... yay!)

My holiday to Zante in July was another amazing part of 2013.. while we didn't go mad partying & drinking we still soaked up alot of sun and had so much fun.. Ate good food, went on adventures such as renting pedlo's, going to the water park, going into Zante town and more! ..Still upset I didn't spot any turtles though!

I got a job! 

Now going into 2014 I don't really have any resolutions just things that should be unspoken really.. like 'mental' resolutions such as treating people how I would like to be treated and so on!
 Also I've bought an E-cig which I am using and haven't had a single cigarette this year yet! It's not my resolution to stop smoking me and James just spontaneously did it and it seems to be a good, healthier substitute.

I'm starting the new year with a haircut and plan to really make the most of myself this year, dress everyday like you're going to meet your worst enemy etc. etc... 
Has anyone got any good resolutions or even just a 'Year in pictures!?' I'd love to check it out and wish everyone the best for 2014.. I already have so much planned that I just know its going to top 2013! 

x










1 comment: