Sunday 5 January 2014

Number Fourteen - Fantastic Fedoras


 If theres something I don't wear enough of its hats, it confuses me because I LOVE how they look and really think they can add an extra ''edge'' to an outfit but for some reason I always feel really self conscious when I'm wearing one! 
Instead of worrying about other peoples opinions I think I'm going to bite the bullet and buy some to add to my wardrobe!



Top left - ASOS £30.00
Top right - ASOS £35.00
Middle left - ASOS £30.00
Middle right - TOPSHOP £28.00
Bottom left - UNIF Lore Hat $92.00
Bottom right - UNIF Concho Hat $88.00

All of the hats from ASOS are Catarzi and are exclusive to ASOS! There is more in the collection but the three I chose from it are my favourite! I love the 'classic' fedoras and think that the blue one is my favourite!! The third ASOS hat is very similar to the TOPSHOP one but has a more structured brim.. I think I prefer the 'floppiness' of the Topshop hat though as it is a lot more casual!
Last but not least the two hats from UNIF, I have posted about the Concho hat before and still love it! The Lore hat is equally as amazing and is velvet! I think I'm in love, it channels a ''witchy'' vibe as do nearly all wide brimmed dark hats and I love it!


x





No comments:

Post a Comment