Thursday 9 January 2014

Number Sixteen - sales & excitement




The Topshop sale is on-going and doesn't seem to be fizzling down! With new lines added and further reductions, I've made a list of the things I'm totally loving! Not everything on this post is in the sale but most of it is!! The gorgeous coat is in the sale section but doesn't seem to have been reduced.....yet. I'm gonna keep an eye out and hopefully if it gets reduced I can grab a bargain!

I'm really into the really big oversized chunky coat look at the moment and even more so with fur involved! The satin midi dress has been reduced a number of times and is still not sold out... How?! I do not know but it must not be too popular. However every time I see it being further reduced I want it a little more! All the shoes apart from the Black JOE block heels are in the sale and really heavily reduce to a bargain price!

The four accessories I've featured I really really like, especially the headbands! They're chunky but really girly at the same time which I always find appealing. I can imagine me wearing them at a festival and that REALLY excites me for summer! I will be going to more than one of the festivals this year so have to prepare early to perfect the ''festival chic'' look that a lot of people seemingly pull off so effortlessly.

x



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They're gorgeous aren't they! Now we just need some sun so I can justify wearing sunglasses! x

      Delete