Wednesday 15 January 2014

Number Seventeen - London Adventure

This weekend just gone I went for an adventure in London with James. He was driving a band called Alcoa and I tagged along for the last couple of days and had a really amazing time, met some lovely new people and really enjoyed all the music/bands I listened too.. and had a look round some of the amazing shops in London. 

We visited Camden and 'the Horse Tunnel Market' is so amazing, the statues are beautiful and the market is truly fascinating and full of all sorts of treasure!








  

In Camden there was quite abit of 'street art' that I thought was really nice and I also think that there should be more!




Then we went for a pint in the Worlds End, It is the coolest pub I've ever been in and wish there was more pubs like this near where I live!!




x




No comments:

Post a Comment