Thursday 26 December 2013

Number Twelve - Christmas Day



December 25th; in my opinion is worth all the hype and money put into it! I always have the BEST day, with my amazing family, friends & boyfriend, eat the best food and watch the best rubbish television! ..Whats not to like!?

This year I got some absolutely wonderful presents and really am a lucky girl! I have been well and truly spoilt and I am over the moon!



Whats Christmas without some Lush products, Body lotions and shed loads of make-up!? 


Santa took note of my Christmas list and brought me : 
- MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation NW15
- 4 x eyeshadow re-fils & 4 Pro Palette
- 3 x Mac lipsticks! (from left to right the colours are MAC Red, Sophisto & Craving)
- MAC liquid liner in point black


Here is a close up of my pro-paletter + chosen eyeshadows! I am totally in love with the colours I asked for and they all go together SO well.. its like they were a pre-chosen set on the site! 
The colours are Beauty Marked, Blanc, Haux & Brown down.


I got this lovely OPI Nail Lacquer in I Snow You Love Me. I cant wait to try it!


 Paperchase stationary is ultimately the BEST stationary.. and when I opened a lot of paperchase stuff I got so exited to use it all!! The lovely leather bound note-pad is so good quality and lovely throughout! and the phone case is so cute! The products I got are all the same 'collection' called 'Secret Garden.' I love the print and want everything from the range!


From the same 'Secret Garden' collection @ paperchase I got this AMAZING glass jewellery box, It is so lovely and the chain inside to keep the lid open it gorgeous! Can't wait to display all my jewellery in it!


Here Is the Jewellery box opened with my AMAZING Vivienne Westwood necklace inside it! I love it so much I haven't took it off since i received it and really do have the best boyfriend ever!! 


Here are a couple more items from the paperchase 'Secret Garden' collection.. A cute metal pen/pencil pot for my desk and a gorgeous good quality lever arch file in the lovely pattern!


In-love with the Vans my amazing boyfriend got me! Can't wait to wear them and love the platformed sole... I don't usually like trainers with a platform but totally have an exception for these!


Amazing quality black faux fur clutch bag my best friend bought me! It is HUGE and totally perfect for all occasions not just nights out! 


The second clutch/cross body bag I received was this lovely monochrome one from Topshop, It is good quality and real leather! I wasn't expecting it to be as big as it is but I was pleasantly surprised! 


James bought me this daft cat camera gift, but it's actually one of my favourite presents! It is a disposable camera that already has pictures of cats & things cat related on the film so when your pictures are developed onto it there will be random cats and cat things on the photo, Cannot wait to use it! 


AND last but not least I received this calendar from James, I was already happy with it as who doesn't want to have a new cute kitten to look at every month?! He said to me ''The kitten on May is SO cute!" ..I opened it to May and there on the page he had written my big surprise! 6 days in NEW YORK, back to London to the Harry Potter Studio tour, Madame Tussauds AND tickets to see Arctic Monkeys @ Finsbury Park... Ultimately gobsmacked.  


I honestly could not believe it. I had a huge smile plastered on my face for the full Christmas day, and am still smiling now!! Next year is going to be  a m a z i n g!!

I got lots of clothes but didn't want to do the longest blog post in the world!! I will be making some outfit posts / a post about my Christmas clothes in the next few days! 

I hope everyone else had an AMAZING Christmas and would love to see reviews of products / pictures of what everyone received! 

x




1 comment:

  1. Girl you've been spoilt well this year for christmas your so lucky. Looks like you had a great Christmas:) xx

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete