Sunday 15 December 2013

Number Ten - day trip to Ikea









Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop (sold out but Similar here)
Shirt - Topshop
Jumper - Topshop (Sold out but similar here)
Watch - Michael Kors

x

Deciding that Sundays should be spent having a laugh, exploring & eating.. Me and James went to Ikea! Such a random, spontaneous decision, but one I have been extremely fond of and had a really good day! I got to wear some of my new clothes, create my first outfit post, eat swedish meatballs and buy some new bedding! 



I love Paisley patterns/designs and this duvet was super cheap and good quality, I couldn't resist!


x




7 comments:

  1. Thankyou! I have followed on Bloglovin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Love all the mixing and matching :)

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with your jeans & hair

    www.adoramehitabel.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a cool style thanks for visiting my blog! Like these two tone jeans, I reckon I couldn't pull them off though!

    littleleeli.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, I adore this outfit! Jeans are amazing and shoes.. to die for! You are so pretty! xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loooove your outfit! it's so nice!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is super cute! I love the shoesies and jeans!

    Seima x - check out my blog and follow for the latest trends Seimarahman.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete