Tuesday 10 December 2013

Number Eight - wishing my life away

I've recently applied for a Topshop Card.. and I've been accepted for one. I don't know why I would make this stupid decision for myself, BUT I'm happy that I now have one.. and am now going to be buying MORE Topshop stuff than I already do. 
How I celebrated this joyous occasion is by making A wish-list for what I'm wanting to buy when I make my first few order/s on the card! ...How exiting! 


Okay, so I'll let you in with a secret.. I've already bought the two-tone Mom Jeans, I just couldn't wait and now they are completely sold out -So I'm totally glad I made that decision! 

Apart from the Peach Tropical Scallop Shorts everything on my wish-list is pretty simple, dark patterned or a block monochrome colour.. I love the Green Check Wool Kilt Shorts and think they would make a lovely 'staple' piece in a simple winter outfit. The black Borg denim Jacket also is just so wintery.. With the sheepskin lining not just on the collar but applied to the full inside of the jacket, it makes me feel warm just looking at it! 
The Moto black Joni jeans will be a replacement for my current pair, they're so worn and I NEED some new ones. I love the tight elastic fit of Joni jeans, and think they are so comfortable! - Don't be put off with the tiny appearance of your ''size'' if you ever order any because they are soooooo stretchy that it might even be advisable to go a size down!!
 I've been lusting after the two pairs of shoes on my wish list for a while, but haven't yet got round to attempting to order either of them! - Acorn snake wedge boots & Matrix heavy loafers. I can't decide which are my favourites! 
The Stripe tunic and the Side split throw on coat (available in White OR Black) have both earned a place top of my want list and I must have them. Especially the Side split throw on coat as it's currently on the 20% off party-wear offer.. How can I resist!? 
Last but not least.. the amaaazing Croc clutch bag and the Strappy Mesh Triangle Bra.. Both of this items are simple & cute which really appeals to me! Especially with accessories/lingerie.. the more simple the better. Less is totally more in my mind when accessioning comes into the equation.

Has anyone else got a wishlist of items they're lusting after?!

x





1 comment:

  1. I have Followed you on Bloglovin! I don't use any of the others to blog on xx

    ReplyDelete