Thursday 26 December 2013

Number Eleven - Topshop Christmas Eve sale.

After anticipating the Topshop sale for a long time now I was kind of disappointed with it, online it was impossible/rubbish and in-store there seemed to be a lot of items on the sale racks which really confused me because I thought online & in-store would correlate with the sales?! ...Anyway I battled through the hordes of people looking for last minute Christmas presents to try and find some bargains! 


These Shoes were the first things I decided to buy they are the Topshop KEITH2 Loafers. RRP £50.00 reduced to £30.00 (They aren't on the website anymore but similar here.) They're my favourite thing I got from the sale and are such good quality! 


The dress above is so pretty and I have been eyeing it up for a long time but the original price of £48.00 seemed a little steep for me! After seeing it alone on the shelf I'm not going to lie, I ran a little to get it before someone else and to my delight it was an 8! It is called the Autumn Floral Tea Dress but unfortunately isn't on the site anymore! In some stores in the sale for £24.00!


This top is the same 'autumn floral' print as the dress above but this is obviously a t-shirt & a creamy white colour! I love it and like the dress above wanted it when it wasn't in the sale but for some reason never bought it!


I've loved the Topshop long sleeved spot shirts for a long time and seeing that they were in the sale I just HAD to buy one! The only size left was a 6, I risked it and I'm glad I did because the shirts must run big, it fits me perfectly and I am happy! 


The last of the items I bought for myself was such a bargain, I'm gutted I didn't get two! The Satin V Cami was reduced from £20.00 to £10.00 and theres loads of lovely colours! The material is luxuriously silky too!

I Love sales and have spent all boxing day looking through other online sales!.. I predict another sales post coming again in the very near future! I would also love to see what bargains everyone else has got!!! 

x



1 comment: