Sunday 8 December 2013

Number Six - Palm Print Two-piece


I have been lusting after all of the two-piece's that have been cropping up on online and in stores and hadn't found one that I liked enough to buy for myself... Until I seen all of the items from Topshop with the 'Palm Print' Fabric. 
I loved the shirt and as soon as I saw the shorts I just knew I had to get them too! 

The items are both individually so nice and then even nicer together.. Both items fit perfectly and the quality of the material is so nice. They're a lux satin and feel wonderful and silky and excellent quality, which is something I really look for in an item so it will last for more than just a few wears! 








I have attached a close up picture of the material of the two items, displaying the shiny satin and the gorgeous scalloped detailing on the shorts. 

I cannot wait for my next night out where I will showcase my new two-piece with some low denier tights, black sky scraper heels and a simple black clutch so as to not take any of the attention off this wonderful, colourful two-piece! 

x









No comments:

Post a Comment