Friday 15 November 2013

Number Five - Not Just For Prisoners

The idea of a jumpsuit used to ultimately horrify me, trousers AND top all in one?! I just couldn't imagine being able to find one that I would like enough to try on never mind buy and wear. The styles of the typical 'jumpsuit' have developed and now they're something I couldn't imagine not being around. They're striking and are a real statement piece of clothing for the wow-factor that sometimes a pair of trousers and a top together just cannot achieve.  

                                       1)                             2)                            3)
                                          4)                            5)                          6)

I originally thought that this jumpsuit had the mesh detailing until I read the description on the Oh My Love website, when I realised that it didn't I loved it even more as I thought of all the possibilities of tops & shirts to style it with. The Mesh top that it is photographed with is available here.

I love the simplicity of this jumpsuit and think it would look fantastic on a night out with some delicate jewellery and some 'barely there heels' Like these or these.

I first saw this jumper when scrolling through Missguided's Twitter, It instantly caught my eye and I went onto their site to get a closer look. I love the full sleeves and think the extremely low cut 'neck-line' is wonderful. It's very daring and very flamboyant two things I love in a piece of clothing. 

I'm not usually a fan of tie dye as I feel it has been well and truly exhausted over the last couple of year, but the print of this item is lovely! I didn't know it was tie dye until I had read the description and was shocked! It looks almost camo/floral. I love the detailing in this jumpsuit/dungarees with the pockets and the clip detailing on the bib front.. and also the styling in the photographs is lovely and I would definitely wear it with a casual jumper underneath and the legs rolled up.

I really loved these dungarees as I thought they were really girly and I loved the simple tartan print in monochrome (My Favourite!) I would probably wear these dungarees for work for a real 'office chic' look. The button detailing on the straps is pretty cute too!

6) From Urban Outfitters 
I'm a little unsure as to the name of this item and I think there is an error on the website currently.. It is under ''Graffiti Tapered Leg Jeans''- But evidently this is a jumpsuit and not jeans! 
In the description it states: ''Sparkle & Fade Present this lightweight woven jumpsuit.'' I'm Guessing there are some clues there as to what this item should be listed as! I really like this jumpsuit and love the gathered ankle cuffs and self tie shoulder straps! There's just something about the small details! 

x




No comments:

Post a Comment