Tuesday 12 November 2013

Number One - Introductions



What to write for a first blog post? I’m as unsure and new to this as anyone could be so I thought I’d just do what felt right for me and start with a little about myself rather than jumping straight into it!  I’m 20 years old and I live in a rather gloomy town called Middlesbrough, but cannot wait to escape it and move to a city. I have a full time job as a receptionist/lettings agent at a student accommodation company, not where my passions lie but anything for some money to fund my shopping addiction! I adore and have 2 cats (Tom & Velvet) and cannot wait to get more, everything about them amazes me and I fall in love with every single feline I meet!
            I actively follow the latest fashion/beauty trends and have an unparalleled obsession with shopping & clothes. Rather than clogging up my Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Instagram with all my wants/needs and buys I thought I would create a blog to show this to people who are actually interested, and stop boring those who are not but are too polite to delete me from any social networking sites!!
            And last but most certainly not least I have a wonderful boyfriend called James who I thought at least deserves a small mention! 

x


No comments:

Post a Comment