Monday 9 December 2013

Number Seven - Winter Warmness

Christmas is all about spending time with loved ones, giving & receiving gifts, cold weather & Wrapping up warm!!

Check out my mood board of some really cute accessories I think would be purrfect to wrap up warm with!


Topshop Traditional Fur Cossack Hats £22.00 - Mulberry / Blush / Grey

I'm totally in LOVE with the Cat hat & Mittens. My love for cats often helps me make an active decision of whether I actually want something or not.. If its got a cat on it, chances are I want it! 

x



4 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean about cats haha, my love for them will rule my shopping decisions much more than it should..
    But I love this post, so useful! In desperate need of some new cosy accessories, the cold is really hitting here! Definitely going to have to invest in some of these!

    Yasmin.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a little difficult to look nice when EVERYTHING is cat print though right! haha x

      Delete
    2. Haha, this is true! I normally try and control myself but sometimes things are just too cute to resist! x

      Delete
  2. Those hats look SO warm & cosy <3

    beautyandlifestylediary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete