Sunday 2 March 2014

number twenty three - intro to Hackney











------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So.. Yesterday myself and James moved to Hackney, London! A huge thing for us.. (First time living away from home and first time living in a city as  h u g e  as London.) I felt it was important to have not too much stuff in my room whilst still adding some personal touches! I feel it has a nice simple but personal feel to the room and as a whole has a really nice chilled vibe! I got all the furniture I brought with me from Ikea 2 x Clothes Rails & 2 x Bedside cabinets! The rest in here came with the room! 
With this move to London I'm hoping it will change me as a person to live my life very fully and adventurously! I've moved to the biggest city in the country with no job only hopes.. possibly a stupid idea but lets see how I can cope and figure my life out! First stop adventuring then job/permanent house hunting. I feel like having a ''fresh start'' or ''re-model'' of my life is a really good choice and I needed to break out of the depressive cycle I had started falling into a few months ago. 

From tomorrow this is adventure week, so any suggestions of cool things to check out/do/eat would be very much appreciated! 

x


2 comments:

  1. Wow, what an exciting change! Wishing you and James lots of good luck!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Fellow cat-crazed lady here! :) I just came across your blog and love it! I'm so jealous of your move to London. I've always wanted to travel there since I'm currently in the US. :) LOVE that fireplace too. So gorgeous!

    -Em
    http://emzrant.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete