Sunday 27 April 2014

Number Twenty-four - trench coat and a change of tune











This is the first blog post i've done in months, I feel kind of bad for being so shitty with posting.. but I have really needed some time for myself and some time to figure out what I was wanting in my life. Moving to London gave me some time and space to clear my head, since I've came back I've realised that it's worth sorting my life out rather than running away from it. I am a good & happy person why should I let situations and others take that from me. 

I feel I needed to explain a little and now I'm going to speak about my post! - I have had a total clear out and 'freshen up' of literally my entire wardrobe and feel I have really updated my style and gave 'done' clothes the boot and started wearing what I want rather than following styles/ trends and what shops have in currently. 

My trench coat is literally my favourite thing at the moment and is perfect for England's temperamental weather, I love the length of this one and it is excellent quality. You can buy them new or vintage.. mines vintage as there is no way i'd be able to drop £1000+ on a coat. 

Contradicting my coat are my new Birkenstock sandals, I love these ugly things and they're super comfy & again good quality! I got the Milano Style Birkies because I like something round the back of my foot rather than just a slider. 

The Faux fur gillet was a total bargain.. It was one of those finds on ebay where you're unsure if this foreign chinese sellers items are going to be legit/ going to turn up but for £12.00 I thought I'd take the risk… It is amazing for £12.00 so I couldn't not share with you all! (check the link.) 

All links are under photo apart from my dress which is Zara and my hat which is H&M! (can't find the products online but they are in certain stores still!) 


x



No comments:

Post a Comment