Monday 28 April 2014

Number twenty-five - white trousers?








White trousers / slip-ons / jumper / Bag 

2 outfit posts in 2 days… Something of a record for me. I'm enjoying the creativity and am trying to get  into the habit of posting everyday when I'm not at work.

I'm LOVING white clean items of clothing at the minute and these trousers fit the bill perfectly, They're really good quality and are really one of them items you pick up in Zara and think- ''These are going to be too expensive for me to be able to justify..'' then you look at the tag and they're under £30.00!

My jumper is also Zara and I found it in the York store for £12.99!! Not reduced in any sale.. thats just how cheap it is! There's different colour options too which was a tough decision but I thought I'd stay faithful to the dark side of my wardrobe.. also I really love how the sleeves hang. 

My shoes are from H&M I can't find them on the website but I'm almost certain they're still in store… They were £25.99 if I remember rightly- Which I did think was a little steep for some H&M slip-on trainers when they're usually about £12.99.. but its not difficult to see why they were higher priced. They're a lovely shape & Really comfortable; not to mention they're my favourite 'print.' I couldn't resist! And also H&M have the desirable option of half sizes which always goes down well with me having awkward sized feet!

Last but not least my bag.. It is from Primark and is a total gem! I can't remember the exact price but it is less that £10 and is totally worth every penny. The faux croc effect is what made me buy the bag; as I'd previously been eyeing up the monochrome version but wasn't 100% on wether I was going to use it. As soon as I saw this colour way I snapped it up and didn't look back! Primark has some really nice accessories in at the moment and I have some other bits lined up for some posts later in the week! 

Has anyone else found some of the amazing Primarni goodies recently?! I'd love to see how everyone was styling them and see if theres any bargains I've missed! 


x





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit, white trousers and bottoms in generally is a look we're loving at the moment (it also seems like our food loves it too!!). We can't believe you managed to find that jumper at Zara for such an amazing price! We always love a good bargain :)

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look perfect! love this outfit!! please visit me in free time:) http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete